DESIGN ENGINEER, QUALITY TECHNOLOGY MANAGEMENT SOLUTIONS LTD T/A IQUTECH
- Sector: Engineering
- Location: Limerick
- Salary: €30k
- Contract Length: 18 Months
- Closing Date and Time: 18/09/2023, 17:00
- Fixed-Term Contract, 18 Months
iQuTech is a circular economy enabler, providing Returns Management Services for over 20 years within the electronic equipment sector. iQuTech has its HQ in Limerick and have facilities in the Czech Republic and Poland. iQuTech is a vibrant, ambitious company that is expanding its services into the EV market providing repair and refurbishment services for e-cars, e-bikes, e-scooters and their charging infrastructure.
Working in the fast-moving area of recycling, the candidate will be part of the team at iQuTech and will help to develop a next generation of recycling technology for the power and mobility sectors.
The candidate will design and develop test and quality equipment for the second life battery industry. The role will comprise the following:
- Design and development of testing system
- Integration of Data collection technology for battery quality testing
- Development of second life battery technology and processes for reuse.
The successful graduate will lead this project, in a supportive partnership with Ulster University (UU) and will also have the opportunity to avail of a Post Graduate Diploma with Queen’s University Belfast as part of the employment offering.
- Free Parking
- Fully funded Post Graduate Diploma awarded by Queen’s University Belfast
Interviews will be held approximately week commencing: 02/10/2023
- Degree qualification in Mechanical or Mechatronic Engineering or related subject area
- If necessary, you must have a valid work permit/visa in place allowing you to work legally in Rep of Ireland
- Master’s degree in software engineering, Computer Science, Engineering related discipline.
- Experience in a testing facility beneficial.
- Appreciation of process control, Chemistry, Mechatronics
- Ability to work in a high volume and intense workplace
- Systems Analysis and Design
- Ability to develop and maintain a professional working relationship with team members and line management